Dr. Trevelyan's Da Vinci Conversation

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Remarks on World of Docetic Twaddle. Dr. Barton

Like yourselves, I have been reading Sir Richard Arcos' World of Docetic Twaddle posts. Well, on Friday I had to go to London for a conference at the May Fair hotel. Wandering around near the hotel, I passed the 'Third Church of Christ Scientist' on Curzon Street. They have a copy of Science and Health in a glass case outside. Having nothing better to do, I read it. It was (Thanks for the expression, Sir Richard) Docetic Twaddle. Does Dr. Langdon read it? Is Dr. Langdon a Christian Scientist? I looked for him at the conference, and I found him and asked him. He says he isn't. He also mistook me for a reporter and said he doesn't give interviews. I told him who I am, and he apologised. He's a pretty good-looking guy, but not my type. He then refused to answer all my questions, so I went off to the bar, where I got my revenge by 'accidentally' stepping on Dr. Langdon's right foot with a three-inch heel. I'm assuming he's not going to read this, of course.
He struck me as a very charming man, but a man who's really superficial. I wouldn't want to date him. He knows a certain amount of stuff, but he thinks he knows everything, and that's pretty awful in a guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home